Sunday, May 29, 2011

Artist 3: Paul Schiller Nature Photographer


This photograph by Paul is called Unending Beauty. This is one of my favorite photographs of his. I love the detail he was able to capture with his camera. I feel like I can reach out and touch this rose like it is right in front of me not in a photograph. I love this swirl in the middle of the rose, I think that's what makes this photograph so amazing. It gives it so much dimension and depth. You can see the texture so well in the photograph too and just by looking at it you can see that it is very soft and smooth. I love that this photo has such a simple feel to it but it is such an elegant photograph.




Paul has always been interested in photography. He started his career as a photo journalist and spent most of his career in advertising. Now Paul and his wife work together creating interior landscapes. Paul's photography interesting vary but he favors macro nature photography because of its vivid colors, intricate designs and the play of light and texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment